Central management Edit
- RTC - Religious Technology Center. Controls distribution of Co$ materials.
- CST - Church of Spiritual Technology. Owner of the copyrights to Co$ material.
- CSI - Church of Scientology International. "The mother church for all Scientology."
- SMI - Scientology Missions International. Corporate manager of fledgling Co$ "churches".
- ABLE - Association for Better Living and Education. Umbrella organization for other front groups (see Criminon, Narconon, Applied Scholastics, TWTH, etc.).
Internal entities Edit
- OSA - Office of Special Affairs. In charge of legal issues, intelligence and propaganda.
- SO - Sea Organization. Paramilitary entity providing the management of many organizations.
Propaganda production and distribution Edit
- BPI - Bridge Publications, Inc. Publisher of L. Ron Hubbard's works.
- Golden Era Productions - Golden Era Productions. Produces audio/visual propaganda for Co$.
- New Era Publications - New Era Publications. Publisher of Elron's work outside North America (see BPI).
Public scientologists organizations Edit
- IAS - International Association of Scientologists. Official organization for those scammed by Elron.
- WISE - World Institute of Scientology Enterprises. Scientology recruitment organization focused on businessmen.
- VM - Volunteer ministers
- COSRECI - Church Of Scientology Religous Education College Inc. A Corporate entity comprising of Several Scientology Orgs in the UK. Reg'd in Australia.
- FSO - Flag Service Organization. Highest tier training group (e.g. OTVIII training etc.).
- ASI - Author Services, Inc. Literary agent representing only one author, L. Ron Hubbard. For-profit, wholly-owned by non-profit CST. A money-conduit during the Hubbard days. Before moving to RTC, David Miscavige ran Scientology from here for a number of years.
- Outflow Technologies - Outflow Technologies. Business site whose "clients" are primarily Co$ groups.